- RT @: — 5 hours 4 min ago
- In honor of #NationalLobsterDay, check out this #patent for shucking the world’s most buttery and delicious crustac… https://t.co/RzIvV6g1oD — 7 hours 52 min ago
- On this day in 1877, a fire broke out at @USPTO, destroying 80,000 #patent models and 600,000 copy drawings. Unlike… https://t.co/lDen4uR7Cq — 1 day 5 hours ago
- #OTDIH 1930, Johannes Ostermeier received a #patent for the flash bulb used in photography. 📷 Prior to this, photog… https://t.co/2TAfRkEMcQ — 2 days 7 hours ago
- Enjoy a sweet treat this #IceCreamConeDay! 🍦 While ice cream cones have been around for centuries, the first inven… https://t.co/qIaw6TBpbQ — 3 days 6 hours ago
Subscribe to Patent Truth Blog
Sign up for Email alerts for new blog content.