- #OTDIH 1873: Joseph F. Glidden received a #patent for barbed wire. The relatively simple design made a huge impact… https://t.co/0009nCJahY — 18 hours 6 min ago
- Throughout history, Black female inventors faced barriers in #innovation. Yet their persistence and creative ideas… https://t.co/y1fIpG1Mqo — 1 day 14 hours ago
- Today in 1877, Nicolaus Otto and Francis and William Crossley patented the world's first steam engine alternative,… https://t.co/a45szsauCP — 4 days 17 hours ago
- #OTDIH 1940: One of the most prolific inventors in the Black community, Percy Julian, helped to #patent cortisone.… https://t.co/qDzdHhwlmC — 5 days 12 hours ago
- Cleaning up #Autumn leaves can be quite the challenge. But without the invention of a garden rake, #Fall foliage wo… https://t.co/HKXhdO82Vo — 1 week 15 hours ago
Subscribe to Patent Truth Blog
Sign up for Email alerts for new blog content.