Dr. Greg Raleigh, Founder & CEO of ItsOn, talks about the U.S. Patent System and how patents incentivize incredible risk for innovators across the country.
In Their Own Words: Videos
- For 20+ years, policy-based tools have helped to protect against #patent threat. But it's clear that in today's tec… https://t.co/40MIMH9NNc — 2 months 3 weeks ago
- The internet was born 50 years ago today! What started as a single login through a @UCLA computer terminal became t… https://t.co/4G9MVcjFsC — 2 months 4 weeks ago
- Watch this video to learn how #patent legislation impacts small inventors like Celia: https://t.co/UqXTaLyUpJ via… https://t.co/PuWIrpkGkB — 2 months 4 weeks ago
- #OTDIH 1873: Joseph F. Glidden received a #patent for barbed wire. The relatively simple design made a huge impact… https://t.co/0009nCJahY — 3 months 51 min ago
- Throughout history, Black female inventors faced barriers in #innovation. Yet their persistence and creative ideas… https://t.co/y1fIpG1Mqo — 3 months 21 hours ago
Subscribe to Patent Truth Blog
Sign up for Email alerts for new blog content.