Dr. Greg Raleigh, Founder & CEO of ItsOn, talks about the U.S. Patent System and how patents incentivize incredible risk for innovators across the country.
In Their Own Words: Videos
- Cleaning up #Autumn leaves can be quite the challenge. But without the invention of a garden rake, #Fall foliage wo… https://t.co/HKXhdO82Vo — 1 day 5 hours ago
- This month in 1949, four inventors transformed the world of public health with the first #patent for typhoid antibi… https://t.co/BrjhXvgdvS — 2 days 2 hours ago
- Today in 1921: Charles P. Strite transformed American households with his invention of the toaster oven.… https://t.co/1cCmQMUtJB — 3 days 5 hours ago
- #Patents help to 1) Accelerate innovation 2) Strengthen the economy 3) Open up new industries 4) Spur new tech adva… https://t.co/OLnYEnfQb7 — 5 days 5 hours ago
- Did you miss @USPTO's virtual Patents for Humanity Awards? Watch the recording to learn how innovators like… https://t.co/aRJjrbtUvJ — 6 days 5 hours ago
Subscribe to Patent Truth Blog
Sign up for Email alerts for new blog content.